back in action

we just wrapped up the la renegade craft fair. it was good times as expected. ran around barefoot and embraced the warm weather. new products were a hit! all my gfs, family, boyfriend, even my grandma were sporting my new terrarium necklaces. the super awesome natalie of fashion intel and artist / designer / urban farmer friends greg and angie brought me tomatoes from their garden!! delish! met so many amazing folks and vendors. i even scored some gifts to self! i will for sure share those later. in the meantime since i am still a zombie from the whole thing, i share with you just a few photos i took from the event. i am still waiting for a few more from family.

thinking our next gig might be a farmer's market... any suggestions? we did super well with seed bombs and little terrariums with mini gardeners in them. thinking of building on the whole gardening theme.

by the way HERE is a lovely post justina over at compai wrote on the whole event.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



after all the fair madness, i came home to this. love my furry / feathery family...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness gracious, your work is so beautiful!!! do you have an etsy or any sort of online shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just kidding, i just answered my own answer by poking around a bit. but i also wanted to say that your photographs are lovely as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great to finally meet you! I love that shot of all your tomatoes - people obviously love you. I am envious that you have chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great meeting and chatting! Your displays were great and my terrarium is very happy in the window! That chick really likes her zebra. :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I had the chance to meet you last Friday in Echo Park at the ttm- that was the best carmageddon convo I had! Good to hear that people still came out, congrats on another successful event : )

    ReplyDelete