good times had at renegade

the renegade craft fair holiday sale a success! lots and lots of hard work (yes - blood, sweat, splinters, lack of sleep but no tears). i met so many new people that were creative, hilarious, kind and inspiring. many of my friends and family came too!

lots of terri plantys found new homes. custom orders were placed! and our booth was looking gorgeous! that wall was a hit! and angelica's macrame plant hangers looked beautiful! plus her dog lola - probably the most adorable boston terrier ever was giving love to everyone!

i was so happy with the outcome of the event. but i could not have pulled it off without the amazing help of my parents (even though they couldn't be there they prepared me every step of the way), my boyfriend erick (he is my hero. he does it all! the grunt work and the creative!), my sister!! (she is the best baby sister you could ever have), my boss (the tips, the support, the time off and then some), my grandparents and uncle (the photoshoot, the food, the love, the best pr ever!) my dear friend erica (she is amazing. she keeps me in check and is always there), and of course angelica (my partner in crime - we did it!).

thank you to everyone who came out to support, shop and say hello! i am so lucky!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments: